The most awaiting jobs for most of the candidates who are preparing for government jobs is state bank of India (SBI) clerk jobs. Yes, State Bank of India (SBI) Associates Banks has announced the 7700 clerk recruitment in all over India. The rules, regulation, fee details, process to apply and other detail has been given in the main/direct advertisement by the SBI in newspaper. You can also download the SBI recruitment advertisement in PDF format by the link given below. But first we are listing here the eligibility criteria of SBI clerk recruitment (SBI) of 7740 clerks.
The SBI recruitment process does not come under the IBPS CWE. They have their own exam and interview process. So your marks in IBPS exams are immaterial for eligibility to SBI exam.
- Total Posts: 7740
- Last date to apply: 13th Aug, 2012
- Written Test Date: 7th Oct, 2012 & 14th Oct, 2012
When Online Registration Starts?
- SBI associates bank starts its online registrations from 30th July, 2012 to 13th Aug, 2012.
- The fees payable dates starts from 1st Aug, 2012 to 17th Aug, 2012 (Offline), 30th July, 2012 to 13th Aug, 2012 (Online)
- Exams dates are 7th Oct 2012 & 14th Oct, 2012
- The last date to apply for the posts is 13th Aug, 2012
What is the eligibility to apply?
- Age should be between 18 to 28 Years as on 1st Aug, 2012
- (SC/ST: +5years, OBC :+3 years, PWD (Gen):+10Years)
- You must have 60% marks in 12th std. (55% for st/st/pwd)/xs) or Pass in degree from recognized university as on 1st Aug, 2012
- You have fluency in English
How to apply online?
Step1: Create an email ID if you not have already. (call letter, interview dates, admit cards and other details will send to this email ID). So you must remember the password.
Step3: Fill the form carefully and printout the payment challan system generated.
Step4: Now time to deposit fees whether offline or online.
Step5: Online payment: The payment gateway has integrated with the application so follow the instructions comes after it. Print out the receipt after the successful transaction of payment. But remember if online transaction is not complete then you have to resubmit application again by clicking apply online/online application again. Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking.
Offline payment: Payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within 3 working days at any branches of state bank of India.