South Indian Bank (SIB) is one of the largest banks amongst other banks in India. South Indian Bank has prepared the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks. The detail notification about the recruitment in South Indian Bank has already published by the bank on its main website at Candidates can read the main detail to know the eligibility for apply the jobs in South Indian Bank. Eligible candidates can apply on the application format given by the bank in the advertisement. Candidates can download the application form as link given below. The main detail about the South Indian Bank is given below. The Selection procedure will be followed by interview as per the guidelines issued by the bank. The main information about the recruitment in South Indian Bank is given below.
Main Detail about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2012- www.southindianbank.com
- Post Name: Probationary Clerks
- No. of Vacancies: 40 posts
- Age Limit: Not more than 26 years as on 31.01.2012.
- Probation: 6 months.
- Qualification: Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Salary: As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
Examination Center: Delhi
Closing date: 22/02/2012
- For General Category:- Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST:- Rs.50/-
Complete Information: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2012 at www.southindianbank.com