Federal Bank Recruitment 2010: Federal Bank is one of the largest bank amongst other banks in India. Federal Bank has prepared the notification for the recruitment of Clerks & Probationary Officers. The total vacancies for which the advertisement/notification has published are given below. The detail notification about the recruitment in Federal Bank has already published by the bank on its main website. Candidates can read the main detail to know the eligibility for apply the jobs in Federal Bank. Eligible candidates can apply on the application format given by the bank in the advertisement. Candidate can download the application form as link given below. The main detail about the Federal Bank Recruitment is given below.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2010 Detail
Clerical Cadre / Clerks
- Salary Pay Scale: 7200 –19300.
- Age should be between: 24 years as on 01.07.2010
- Qualification: Graduation with minimum 55% marks for science subjects and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognised university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
- Salary Pay Scale: 14500 – 25700.
- Age should be between: 26 years as on 01.07.2010
- Qualification: Probationary Officer – Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956
Selection Procedure: Written Test held on 05/12/2010
Closing date for submission of application: Apply online between 30/09/2010 – 20/10/2010
More Information about Federal Bank Recruitment: Get the complete information about the recruitment go to: Federal Bank Recruitment Advertisement.