Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank (Chiko Bank) is one of the largest banks amongst other banks in India. Chiko Bank has prepared the notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale & Office Assistants. The detail notification about the recruitment in Chiko Bank has already published by the bank on its main website at Candidates can read the main detail to know the eligibility for apply the jobs in Chiko Bank. Eligible candidates can apply on the application format given by the bank in the advertisement. Candidates can download the application form as link given below. The main detail about the Chiko Bank is given below. The Selection procedure will be followed by interview as per the guidelines issued by the bank. The main information about the recruitment in Chiko Bank is given below.
Main Detail about Chiko Bank Recruitment 2012- www.chikobank.com
- Post Name: Officer MMG Scale-II
- No. of Vacancies: 01 post
- Age: Above 21 years but below 32 years as on 01.01.2012
- Pay Scale: Rs.19400-28100/-
- Post Name: Officer JMG Scale-I
- No. of Vacancies: 12 posts
- Age: Above 18 years but below 28 years as on 01.01.2012
- Pay Scale: Rs.14500-25700/-
- Post Name: Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- No. of Vacancies: 28 posts
- Age: Between 18 years & 28 years as on 01.01.2012
- Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300/-
- Officer MMG ScaleII: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs. 32,330/per month inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rate.
- Officer JMG ScaleI: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs. 24,164/per month inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rate.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.13,372/per month inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rate.
NOTE: Other allowances & perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
- Starting date of on line registration: 20-03-2012
- Last date for on line registration: 10-04-2012
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
Date for Written Examination:
|Post Code||Post||Proposed date of Written Examination|
|01||Officer MMG Scale-II – Group “A”||13-05-2012|
|02||Officer JMG Scale-I – Group – “A”||13-05-2012|
|03||Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group – “B”||20-05-2012|
Application Fee and out of pocket Expenses (For Post Code 01, 02 & 03): (Non-Refundable)
|Category||Application Fee||Out of pocket Expenses||Total (Rs.)|
|For SC/ST/Person with Disability candidates||Nil||: Rs.50/- for each post||Rs.50/- for each post.|
|For all others||: Rs.250/- for each post.||: Rs.50/- for each post.||Rs.300/- for each post.|